· Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is defined as any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you. For example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, e-mail address or any information you submit and that identifies you individually.
The RAPIDe Web site will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to a publisher of an e-mail or you provide it voluntary. If you do not wish us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
You can visit and browse the RAPIDe Web site without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. The RAPIDe Web site may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
1) Publisher or Subscriber account Registration Forms - These forms requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, area of interest, and/or product usage.
2) Transactions and Activity - If you become a Publisher or if you conduct transactions through this Web site, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the Web site and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the site that you visit; transaction type; content that you view, download or submit; transaction amount; payment; and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
3) E-mail and other voluntary communications - You may also choose to communicate with us through e-mail, via our Web site, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
· Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the RAPIDe Web site, as when you visit most other Web sites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the Internet (such as aol.com or earthlink.net), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the RAPIDe Web site, and the Internet address of the Web site, if any, from which you linked directly to the RAPIDe site. This information is not personally identifiable.
· Information Use
RAPIDe may use the personally identifiable information collected through a Web site primarily for such purposes as:
1) Helping to establish and verify the identity of site users.
2) Opening, maintaining, administering and servicing Publisher's subscriptions.
3) Processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications.
4) Providing services and support to site users, such as Publishers and subscribers.
5) Improving the Web site, including tailoring it to users' preferences.
6) Providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about RAPIDe services.
7) Responding to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions.
8) Maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
RAPIDe uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its Web site and services. RAPIDe may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its Web site to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
· Disclosure of Information
RAPIDe does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. RAPIDe may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its Web site or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. RAPIDe may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as but not limited to, in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
· Children's Privacy
The RAPIDe Web site is directed toward and designed for use by young adults and adults. RAPIDe will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain subscriptions for, any child it knows to be under the age of 13. RAPIDe does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If RAPIDe discovers that it has received personally identifiable information from an individual it has reason to believe is under the age of 13, the company will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child's parent or legal guardian may request that the child's information be corrected or deleted from our files by using our "Feedback" page.
RAPIDe responds to all reports of unacceptable use of photographic materials of children, or directed at children. This Web site's "Acceptable Use Policy" applies to all services provided by the system. A subscription can be terminated and the proper legal authorities notified in the event obscene or pornographic materials of children or inappropriate materials directed at children are discovered.
· Cookies and Advertisers
The RAPIDe Web site's server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate this site, may place a cookie on your computer in order to allow you to use the Web site and to personalize your experience. A cookie is a small piece of data that can be sent by a Web server to your computer; it then may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow us to recognize your computer while you are on our Web site and help us customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient login for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the Web site.
Most Web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and FireFox) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of this Web site.
· External Links
RAPIDe maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from RAPIDe in encrypted form using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. RAPIDe restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you, and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any e-mail or other transmission you send through the Internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of our Web site. From time to time, Random App, Inc. and its affiliates may also wish to send you other messages or updates about our Web site, the company, our affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security-related communications from Random App, Inc. and its affiliates, please send an e-mail containing your request via our "Feedback" page.
Random App, Inc. reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, Random App, Inc. will post a link to the new policy.
· Contacting Us
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the information practices of Random App, Inc. or your dealings with our Web site, please use the link on our "Feedback" page.